Historical Fiction, Mystery and Paranormal, All Rolled into One!

Dancing with Paris (A Paris Time Travel Romance) - Juliette Sobanet

When Claudia Davis faints during her dance lesson, she's surprised to wake up in 1959 Paris as showgirl Ruby Kerrigan. The same mysterious woman who showed up at the dance studio in 2012 keeps leaving her messages ... and, needless to say, Claudia is confused.

But she's also the prime suspect in a recent murder that has made Ruby the star of a Latin Quarter cabaret. To make matters worse, she's pretty sure she's falling in love with the victim's handsome brother.

Claudia/Ruby has five days to make history right ... and no idea what she has to do.

This is the premise of what turned out to be a real page-turner of a book. I was actually a little surprised, to be honest. The historical fiction and mystery elements kept my interest going, since I'm not that much of a romance novel fan. I found all of the characters to be interesting, and the "whodunnit" on the mystery was a real surprise this time. I was able to adequately suspend disbelief to enjoy the tale as it unwound.

Francophiles, historical fiction lover and mystery lovers, as well as romance fans, will find something to enjoy in this tale.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/688357807