The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Vincent Bugliosi I struggled with how to rate this book; famed prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi lays out his arguments in a convincing and logical fashion, and his evidence is spot-on. In the end, I admit that I took off a star for some of his editorializing; despite the fact that I agreed with his comments much of the time, I found them out of place in an otherwise objective and fact-based book.Bugliosi examines both the rule of law and and the many ways in which laws were violated by George W. Bush and his administration specifically in regard to the war in Iraq -- including conspiracy, aiding and abetting and outright murder. He admits that it would take a very brave prosecutor to take the case and, to be honest, I wish that someone would indeed do so. The evidence that would be needed for an open-and-shut conviction is laid out in chronological order toward the inescapable conclusion that our former president is indeed guilty of conspiring to murder thousands of US servicemembers and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians.I wish that more people would read this book and see it for what it is: an indictment of the worst president in the history of our country for high crimes and misdemeanors, as well as felony murder. Recommended for those interested in understanding what has gone wrong in the United States.